Wednesday, May 13, 2009


hey guys, its Queen Jay hoppin on DrO blog shit. first off i wanna say FREE MY BIG BRO ZOE. he got me real stressed out here thinking bout if the judge gon let him slide && thats not the onlii thing on my mind. my bday commin up && shit && my fams dont even fucc wit me like that, they feel like im just a bad ass teenager with no care in the world, wen im really one thats fake lost out here in the matrix (Y DiD i TaKE tHE ReD PiLL!?!?!)>>inny with dRO<<. y wen i start to DO betta shit gets wORST? if that happened to yu wouldnt yu feel like givin up? urGH!!!!!! its too many questions i have that has no answer to buh i WILL keep lookin till the pearly whites... (IF that shit exist.smh) my usual theroy to get me by is "with every negitive theres a positive" but now it seems every negitive has two negitives just to make sure i analyze tha shit the right way. i mean yeah thats cool to "learn from ur mistakes" && shit but now i have a thinking problem that at times drive me crazy. idk man im ot this cause im thinking tooo much now! LovE YU DrO!! (FUCC BITCHES, NIGGAS^^^^ No Mo)

Lust For Life - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment