Monday, May 25, 2009

I think Im BAck


Ight So i Dnt No If n E one Really Reads My Blog Or Not But if So Leave a Comment to i Dnt Gotta Lie to Myself n think People Are Readin lol

BAck To the MAtta At HAnd. If u Read one Of My latest Blog shyts i Was Tlkin Bout im Haven troUble writen n All that. N I think Im BAck. i Dnt No What Happen Or Wat It Was but All i Wanna Do IS Write. but Im TRynna Wait till I Record theses Last Few Songs For Ego TRippin So I Can No the Direction i Wanna Take In My Song. Like Im Not the Average Punchline Tuff Guy Rapper Im the Chilled Out LIte a Blunt Grab Ya MAin Joint PArty Chill out type Rapper But Dnt Get IT Confused Cuz i Still b On My Shyt lol. I Dnt Look as MUsic as a Way Out i See it as a Way Into Me. Its Not an escape Its a Gate To a Whole nother thought process were i can JUs Relax and b Me without the Idea Of Being Judged(even tho in the Long Run Everything i write Is Judged) but still Its Like Free FAllin.Its a Rush exitment Sumtimes i write n JUs ZONE like I cnt hear Anything But the Song That Hasnt been MAde Yet. But i Hear It So Clear as If My Momz or Sum1 Was PLAyin It In the Radio. n when i Cum back to Reality ITs Like... Damn I Jus Wanna Go BAck.... So hopefully Ill take MOre TRips to FreeDom. Hoffa at Me Tho

HIP HOP NEWS @ DEFSOUNDS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment