Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Effects Of borededNEss

so I Was Tlkin To Quasia aka E Money BAgzz Lol Aka E MUULLLAAA BABBYYY lol N She had sented Me a poem She wrote. Its Waz Kew n all that n MAde me attempt to Write 1. DA 1 i Wrote Iz Ode TRash Lol n it SOund LIke a Rap. IMA Post it In a second but Dnt LAff i wrote it In like 2seconds on my Bored shyt LOl Hoffa At me n Here iz Iz

Even On ya Rainy Days i Can Never stray Away
CUz i no How U look when ur Eyes hit the Suns Rays
ur startin to CHange N its Hard to take It
But i No damn well ur Cumin with me wen I MAke it
I Want the Worl To No About u

bcuz they Only Hardly Met u
Ill bring harm to ne one who trys n disrespect u
Its LIke Threw All the PAin

The PLayin the Money Gettin PAid
Starting to Fly wit No ride frma Plane
Were u can Surf with Out Water
All U need Is a Wave
were Every1 Can No U
n not remeber Ur NAme
ITs Like Our own Little Movie
n with U were all striven for Fame
Auditionin On the Corners n blockz

refusin to do a seen riden BAck seat with the Cops
Runin On the black top Hopin he Dnt make that shot
Cuz every Day were u get praise Sum1 always try to ruin ur days
den I Stoped Cuz I Got Unbored lol

No comments:

Post a Comment