Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dont Call it Writers Block


Everything i was MAde me everything I Am but Everything i Am MAkes ME Wanna b More

Sittin Here LIstenin To Summer In MIAmi Instrumental not to write but jus to JAm N shyt.I LIke the Beat its Soo Mellow N its Sum get Smack KIck BAck N Chill wit YA MAin BITCh type Shyt.But i aint Writin to It. Y? Cuz I Cant like for the past Few Weeks i Cant Get shyt Out the Way It Needs To B. LIek ITs always Missin sumthin N i Dnt No Wat It Is. Im Not Stressed But Got alot On my Mind So MAybe i JUs Needa Clear that. But Who NO's. NOw Congratulations Is PLAying by Drake N I Swear Hes Overated LOl He GOt A Weezy Flow n its Gettin annoyin to Me. But Back to ME Not HAven writers Block. I wanna rite So BAd ButIm Lookin 4 the Perfect beat to Let My Soul take a Shyt On. N ITs LIke Were iz this Beat. Im Gettin mad JUs typin BOut the Shyt lol IM STILLL MYSELF Suside BARSZ I KILL MYself lol That part jus played n i FUkz wit it. But yea IMA Figure Sumthin Out Soon. If n e one got n e Ideas for a BEat Hoffa At ME but No 1 Prolly Gone Read this N e Way lol
n O YEA NEW music Gone Cum SOon Niggas b Deleten Savin ova N Loosin My MUsic So IMA JUs Do Me n Telll Whoever HAtin Get on der Knees N BReave threw there Nose lol

No comments:

Post a Comment