Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brave New Voice

so i was Chillin Sittin on THe Stars When I Got bored N Hit Up My good old Ondemand. I seened a Show CAlled Brave NEw Voices n I meber How MUch i Like Spoken werd Wen i Went to C my Nigga K.lyrics Show. Ever Since then I Have HAd a sorta Secret Love With Spoken werd. I Felt IT Was LIke Super Hiphop lol IT Offers u More Freedom to Get ur Point Across n the Metaphors n things they Come Up with JUs keep Me Wanting to Here MOre. But Yea So I sat at home n Watched The Whole Season. i really watched The whole Season lol it was to long But i Did it. i Fell Deeper In Love while Watching the Show. LIke rite NOw i Wanna Rite a Few LInes that i heard But there Were So MAny To Choose Frm Im Not Even Gonan TRy. but Yea Sum people Got So into there POems Theyd Cry THeyd HAve people In the Crowd Crying The Shyt Was a Whole Nother Trip To the Stars In ITself.
I dnt think I have the Emotional capactiy To write the way Thoses Poeple i Heard Write. But I think ima Give It a Shot one Of these Dayz. Well Yea thats It i lost track of my thoughts lol I Dnt Even Read ova My Blog I JUs write it the Way Im thinkin It n Post it. i Read it after IF theres a mistake FUCK It lol Thats How It B Sumtimes LOl Hoffa At me

No comments:

Post a Comment